View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:48 AM   #147
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Thank-you Gnosis5. Solving the world's problems is almost viewed with scorn. I sometimes wonder if it would be better to just be a greedy S.O.B...and then donate a million bucks to some charity...and be considered a benefactor of society. This is just a waste of time. We are probably facing unspeakable war, terrorism, and artificial bs 'earth-changes'...followed by anarchy and tyranny. I truly believe that the substance of this thread could prevent this...but my yelling that the bridge is washed out...isn't going to make people stop. They might catch a glimpse of what I was talking about...on the way down...when it's too late. "Of all the words that tongue can tell...the saddest are 'it might have been'." I may simply stop posting...sell my house...and move to a so called 'safe-place'...although I really don't think such places exist. Here is the cynical truth about ourselves. Please watch this four part BBC documentary video entitled 'The Century of the Self'...which chronicles the effect of Sigmund Freud, Edward Bernays, and others on marketing, mass manipulation, and politics...based upon the theory that the masses are dangerously irrational...and must be manipulated and controlled. http://video.google.com/videosearch?...tury+of+&dur=3

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-28-2009 at 06:05 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote