View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #89
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Ok Ortho, you asked for it. here's my two cents worth and totally my own words:

I think ultimately after we go through the graduation ceremony of ascension we will be able to take our well deserved place through out the solar system and the galaxy and beyond. Our own inner personal self is what we will have learned to govern with responsibility and through that personal accountability and responsibility we will be able to coexist without fear of our personal rights being violated as others will be able to rely on that accountability not impinging on their rights. It is through this right of passage that peace comes. We are not the only ones undergoing this transition at this time. Others from Orion have also incarnated on earth at this time so that we may get through this incredible moment in galactic history with the ability to coexist after having worked out our differences. After ascension peace will sweep the galaxy. Those that can’t accept this new found peace and who choose war over peace will get their wish and will be able to blow each other up in their own separate dimension to their hearts content. This is God’s will and it is set in motion.

We don’t need a complicated constitution to govern us collectively as we will all govern ourselves through individual responsibility. It is through complication that we have been manipulated for so long. The universal law is simplicity and totally workable. This is why the quarantine is necessary in order for the lessons to be learnt and ascension a necessary process.

With respect,

Initiate
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote