View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 11:22 AM   #48
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Hi Bill and Kerry,

Thanks for opening up this thread for the many whom have questions. I agree, people should familiarize themselves with Project Camelot first. As with anything new, its a learning experience and hope this evolves and develops into something bigger and better for the betterment of all of us.

peace,

Nebula
It never occurred to us that people would find our way to this forum without knowing anything about us or Project Camelot. Moreover, it's always amazed us that skeptics (and those who are not well-informed) would want to post here.

We recommend that they simply go elsewhere - or (as I said on another thread) - invest a few weekends in watching the 100+ hours of Camelot videos before sharing their opinions with the other members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Hi Bill and Kerry, now that I have the opportunity I can't seem to think of a question not yet asked. Just happy to have you back and communicating with us. I wholeheartedly support your mandates for Camelot and Avalon. May the good work continue... Blessings Diane
Thank you, Diane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Bill, I really appreciate you posting this message. I am very new to all of this UFO and Insider information. I live in North Carolina, and until I saw "something" September 23rd of this year, I was a complete nonbeliever in all of this. A friend of mine had me to watch a video with Bob Dean and Neil Freer, and from there I did a search for Bob Dean which resulted in my finding Project Camelot.

It was the interviews that Kerry and yourself did that peeked my attention and began my journey into a world completely unknown to me. I see your work as extremely valuable, and I believe that you are both sincere in your efforts. My problem is that when I signed on to Avalon, I was looking for information on survival and truthful information on the ET situation, but I found much that I read was not what I was needing to help me know which direction to grow in.

I found myself coming here less and less. I still sign in occasionally in hopes of it being what I believe you and Kerry meant for it to be. Whatever happens with Avalon, I want you to know there are many newly awakened people out here that look to you and Kerry to help open our eyes. We need you and we thank you.
Thanks for this message. Yes, after one's first 'experience', life is just not the same again. I had an abduction experience in 1981, followed by some other very weird events, and that totally changed everything. Many other members will resonate with that and understand totally.

Regarding 'truthful ET information', you may find more of that on the Camelot site (which we believe is about 90% accurate) than here, which is diluted with members' personal opinions... some of which are highly intelligent and very well worth reading, and others rather less so.

The survival information IS here - and it is excellent - but is hard to find. We DO have a research team which is gathering information from the many threads to present in user-friendly consolidated form elsewhere on the Avalon site... this is a major task and is still in progress.

[to be continued]
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote