Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #63
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The ultimate Creator God seems to be absent...though very visible in the Creation. This is a mystery to me...and very, very troubling. What the hell happened? I keep thinking of ancient warfare which did not go well. Who knows?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

I really think every thing is in its place and working out on schedule.. It seems a very mixed up place we live in a I cannot condone for one second the evil actions some take... But it does seem we need to learn these lessons to evolve or at least better ourselves. I truly believe we are here in the pre-school and everything is working out as planned.... Black and white, possitive and negative every thing has to balance it seems... I really wonder if this is really the case, can't everyone be happy, cant we have all the possitive and let the negative dissaipate into the ether... I have aligning myself with the possitive and will continue to do so and will fight for this untill my passing...

I really dont know how the god beings fit into this and how or if our history has been manipulated by these enititys... Im sure it will all come out in the wash... But be safe in the knowledge that we are all part of this complex puzzle and our most seemingly insignificant action can and will have a most profound effect in the most unpredictable way... Ask and it shall be done... This is our trump card and one they can never have an effect negate..
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote