View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #736
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Has anyone done the toothbrushing with MMS? I did once and my teeth felt like I'd just had them cleaned at the dentist. Wild.
alys
Here is information on using MMS in the mouth from Jim Humble:

Quote:
I have written a message to you very recently about rinsing my mouth after using MMS. Another question surfaced in my mind about what will the solution do to my gold crowns? Will it be OK to use while gold crowns are in the mouth?

======

Dear Barbara, Make up a 10 drop solution as if you were going to drink it. In other words, add 50 drops of citric acid to the 10 drops of MMS, wait the 3 minutes, and add half glass of water to that. Pour the solution on your tooth brush, and brush your teeth and gums. You may also use it as a mouth wash.

Gold does not react. Anyone with any kind of metal in their mouth should get it replaced with non-metal. My friend just got his right molar gold filling replaced, and on the way home from the dentist, he regained sight in his right eye. It is o.k. to use MMS in the mouth with metal fillings or crowns, but be sure to rinse the mouth with clean water after brushing.

Metal, even gold, creates a voltage in your mouth. Buy or borrow a voltmeter and put one electrode on the gold and one electrode touching the inside of your cheek. You will notice a as much as ½ volt being generated in your mouth. There is supposed to be no voltage there at all. That’s the reason my friend regained his sight, the voltage was gone.
Quote:
Can MMS be used as a mouth wash for gum disease and what would be the correct protocol?

======

Yes you can use MMS as a tooth paste and mouth wash, Make up a 10 drop solution as if you were going to drink it in other words add 50 drops of citric acid to the 10 drops of MMS wait the 3 minutes and half glass of water to that and by soaking your tooth brush in the solution, brush your teeth and gums 3 or 4 times a day use a soft tooth brush and after a week and see how your gums are doing. Then you can start brushing once a day. You will notice a big improvement.
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-13-2009 at 01:40 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote