View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #728
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Hi Lorien,

I knocked out/intercepted a nasty bout of the Flu that ran through my household for 3-4 days. I took the MMS as soon as I began to feel symptoms and then was fine later that day. I was able to avoid fever, vomiting and diarrhea (which everyone else got).

My experience and understanding with MMS is: it's not a matter of whether it's effective, it's a simple matter of dosage. Everyone has a particular threshold that must be exceeded in order for the treatment to be effective. Add to that, every kind of illness ALSO has a particular threshold.

I have noticed with my own use that weather/environmentally related sinus and respiratory infections are much more difficult to deal with. I'm sure there's an explanation for that, however I don't know what that is. Could be simple locale of the infection and the availability of blood flow. I would guess the sinus cavity has generally less circulation than other infection sites (just speculation on my part.. could be totally wrong).

Did you eventually get up to 15 drops 3 times per day for 2 weeks? What were your general MMS related symptoms at that dosage? Stomach burning, nausea, diarrhea etc? Possible that you have a bad batch if you never experienced these symptoms at some point during that level of dosage.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote