View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 09:50 AM   #24
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy' Last Post

Hi Everyone,

Freedom of ideas has always been the center point of this forum. That is what makes the forum so interesting, we are over five thousand heads thinking and swapping ideas, experiences and opinions.

There are bound to be disgreements. The thing is that when we disagree, we need to say why, as in any disagreement either in real life or online, they can easily turn into slanging matches which help neither side, makes the general tone of the forum lower and less enjoyable for those who use it and also more difficult for interested people find the information that they are lookng for.

Remember this forum is a source of information and should be treated as such, searching, offering and swapping important information relevant to our lives both material and spiritual.

So, as a moderator, to make my life a little easier especially on my eyes, please let's reason when we disagree and try and direct our points of view in an orderly manner so that here becomes a place of coming together and sharing.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

Kerry Cassidy has made a bold and Definitive Statement as to the FREEDOM of Ideas. I certainly agree fully to what she has expressed.

How else COULD there be an open exchange of Ideas. And this Statement Kerry made applies to All of us, not just to the Moderators.

In Peace

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote