View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #60
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Hi Norval & Gale, thank you for coming out so to speak.
This is no coincidence for me I have been listening to what Red Elk has to say about all this as well and relistened to his last message just last night. He was on Coast to Coast I believe either on Sept. 17th or 18th.. He seems to think much if not all this could be avoided (cataclysms) if we follow the creator. Would the Gnostics be more in line with less disinformation or is the bible free and clear, I really want to know.

I understand from research that it has been altered to serve the money changers and reinforce slavery. However I still value it for the moral value system it represents as well as guidance. I am sorry to say I do not find it a religious book for me to follow but more of a guide for life in general. I have researched far to many wars and conflicts that start over this subject "religion" as many people wish to represent their god as better than any other god for me this is not god in any fashion nor could it ever be it is an illusion in the mind of that person and their religious system.