View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #24
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: prepare the lifeboats?

Im just amazed by how the $hitstorm has brought out some great people I really WOULD like to communicate with.
I am a hard headed soft hearted person, I see no contradiction in that and as it allows me to SEE what is going on I find no reason to edit my self. I thought we were adults. for the most part.
Yes, many of us knew what the agenda is here and has been all along, I was still curious to see what would pan out and watch the show and it's been a good one so far!
Sad to see the deluded hit squad "just carrying out orders " even sadder to see the sheeply mods thinking it's for our own good, it's pretty much an indicator of the human ego at its worst. There is a special place in hell for petty officials, and you know who you are because now you feel uncomfortable. I sure don't.

But really I started this thread because I hope the ones with eyes to see will stay in touch somehow because this whole event has exposed us to each other and is potentially a big time saving favor.

Either that or I am done with forums .

The best forum I was ever on was Michael Tsarion's . I learned so much from those people, no moderator at all, and no need. We were self moderating and the only ones who got banned were the ones who insulted Mr T, fair enough and posts were only edited by the poster . It was rough at times but alway real . Things got worked through because no one saw the need to muzzle.

Ok ATS won't work for me but hope to see some of you lot around. I probably won't keep the same name, next time around I think I may be "fluffbunny" or "anomalous cowherd" as I was from time to time on glp. Interesting why I got banned on GLP... no can say here, but I will tell you these forums may all be joined at the hip.... check out jason lucas " trinity" the moderator at GLP and his spyware dealings.
Be very afraid people ... nawwwww keep standing up for truth and we will eventually get there. Secret societies are repugnant and all that.... plus what's done in the dark will be brought to the light, and the time lag is getting wayyy shorter.

Zorgon did some great posts here. Many good minds came and went , it's obvious why. I guess I thought it was worth the odd intrusion of my against the grain thoughts from time to time even knowing exactly what this place always has been about. Oh yes.
many thanks good people of discernment, I am told we are winning.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote