View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 03:35 AM   #549
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

My opinion is as follows;

The powers that be have put their plan into action. We have no way to prove if what the media tells us is true or not. 'They' own the media and they will tell whatever story TPTB wants us to know.

We must all trust out instincts, the little voice inside that tells us when something is right or feels wrong.

If you listen to the latest 'Veritas show' with Clif High, he gives us a hint of what the webbot project predicted about the latest six to twelve months and beyond.
We are right on track with this latest 'outbreak' of suppossed swine flu. Then will be martial law to control the population, the invasion of Iran by one of their enemies which will lead to third world war. then the **it. will hit the fan.

We must all remain calm (as calm as one can be), and we must protest peacefully. No violence as we play right into their hands with violence. (remember the demonstrations during the Vietnam war).
It seems nieve of me to say these simple words, but let me assure you we must be positive and not play into their game. We can win this battle, and any further battles that ensue with the ultimate goal to win the war.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote