Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:02 AM   #27
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:

"Females - The current thrust by American and other western females for domination over males is Orion Empire instigated. This is like a cat wanting to become a dog, a tree wanting to become a fish and so on. The purpose of the female gender (from the simultaneous point of view) was to have a totally different experience than the male, not to have an equal experience. This 'same experience idea is sequentially incarnating trait and seeks to undo the simultaneously incarnating path. The current female problem is one of the most serious threats to the simultaneously incarnating paths on earth today. On the other hand, it is one of the most important features of the Orion Empire and the sequentials' objective in the game.....You cannot escape the game and graduate to higher matters until you are aware of this problem and your body has overcome the alien DNA commands to 'serve the female'...

End quote.

Huh??

I must admit after my casual perusal of this material, I am a bit confused by this particular. Does this 'shim' presuppose the male experience to be the standard by which the female seeks a 'different' experience, the male being the prime reality...or what exactly is shim getting at here...

this sounds like buggery-at least this part, some of it is kind of interesting, I will say.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote