View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:38 PM   #16
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
The problem with most people here is when they want to create there own reality they forget that there is another 6 a 7 billion people who do they same.
How many of does people are awake???

And in there belief system they think there not effected. You can be a loving caring spiritual person in this reality, but you still can be killed.

Most people indeed want to be suger coated, because it is not negitive. This places many of to so called awake in another sleep or say I sheep state.

Newage religion cause people not to listen to so called "fearmongeres" or truth speakers, because there spirit are in a state of fear. Not dealing with this problem will effect the person.

If you do not face your own dark self then you will be push in to it!!!

Remember this is a time where people go nuts, where some people become very spiritual and others go very dark!!!
because of there past lives that has not been fixed. This will happen when you keep delaying from confronting your own fears
I don't think is about escapism, I am quite aware of what is happening in the world, the key is the point of view. Imagine for a moment that you are looking at the universe not at your inmediate reality

Also, when we are eternal what is there to worry about? one life time? Even if there is only one life time (which I know is not the case cos other lives memory) there is no point in worry

We worry because we think we are failing somehow, yet we only fail in our minds because even if we are judged, the only one that can punish oneself is oneself and think we are less than is one self

Perspective is a interesting thing

The other thing I am aware of is that there is free will and one can not change or teach anything to anyone. When we stop trying to change things outside we can concetrate in becoming whole inside which is the key of all transformation, growth, love, joy etc

Self love, self resposibility can change the world like nothing else
Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote