View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #14
lightnoise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking info about alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
And we continue to tell our children that there are no "monsters" in their bedrooms at night...that it is nothing but their imaginations. Maybe if we listened to the children, we would become educated. When my children saw beings, I told them to come sleep in my room, and that my prayers would protect them. Seems to have worked. No need to leave small ones terrified of the world from the very beginning. Imagine the trauma that goes ignored, denied, and repressed. Time to bring all of this out...
Lovely post, & i agree that parents should listen to thier children about these types of things. - Mine didn't & said i was just making it all up or imagining it. From a very early age(as far back as i can physically remember) untill i was about 12 i had regular nightime visitors. Quite often after they left i would be extremely traumatised, to the point that i'd wake my parents up from "headbanging" my pillows non stop. It was bad enough to go through these ordeals, but to then have your own parents ridicule you, what can i say it wasn't very nice.
lightnoise is offline   Reply With Quote