View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #30
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think that Barak Obama knows?

Hello Steve,

I would love to believe that is the case. Too many things point to the facts that Obama was groomed since the 80's.

His schooling and friends. I happen to admire alot of Obama's friends. Then on the other hand, I cringe with their crudeness. I worry that we may all be in for a huge surprise.

I read that people fell that certain ones are not groomed for twenty years or so. What a laugh. From some of the very videos on Camelot you can see that is the case. These people are groomed from birth !!!!!

They are groomed the same as the rest of us except the majority of us are fed the lies through our schooling and the media. Whats the difference? A lie is a lie. Our whole life is a lie here on earth and I for one am not happy with that fact.

Obama is a selfish person. He goes on his 9Billion dollar vacation with his family while others starve and live in the streets. If I had that kind of money I would be sure to spread that around to all that needs it. He only says he will divide the wealth. Until I see him pratice what he preaches, I will call him a fraud. No one person needs to spend or have spent on him that amount of money. They would love to spread and feel better for that.

So I don't care what anyone thinks of me, I for one want to see the CHANGE he promised and not his greed of spending for him and his ! This is the same pratice of all the elite

He knew very well what was going on in this world and he sure doesn't fool me. I firmly believe that he was just as crooked as the rest of them in Chicago. Obama knew what was going on...........I expect no change, he has already shown that to all of us
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote