View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 04:31 AM   #29
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT - WebBot Predictions (October 7th Event) on Coast to Coast Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
If it sifts through zillions of posts, finding all the trends of certain words or phrases, then the reason why it works is because all of the trends have emotional 'sparks' in them, which are creative. Then they predict what these emotional 'sparks' will manifest as.

That's how I understand it. Doesnt matter what kind of false premises or misunderstanding is in a post, or how incorrect it is, because it is the emotional outburst contained in it which is creative... just like real life

You dont have to understand what you are create, but you still create it...

And at HalfPastHuman they explain it gets very complicated because each emotional outburst creates like a ripple, and then every ripple runs into one another which affects the outcome. The trick is to read what the release of all the ripples will be (release being the outcome).

I assume this is how it works....

Help me understand these "sparks." We know that fear is planted all over this globe by Illuminati controlled media. We know that "most" people do not do deep research and are not well informed about the underside of the "news" they get. We know that the corporate media is slanted, that editorializing goes on even in the subjects they choose to talk about and the words they use. Example: Headline heard on NBC the other night: Hugo Chavez, Adversary in our Back Yard. Loaded words. Is he an adversary or is he a man who is tired of the the US ruining the world? Is he in our backyard, or is he thousands of miles away? Cuba is in our backyard. They used that before. What if they had said: Hugo Chavez, Savior of his people, an Example in our Back Yard?

OK. A spark occurs because either of those headlines caused 80 zillion people to get excited and either feared-up or loving about Chavez. What is the significance of that spark? Is it a predicition that Chavez is going to do something bad to us? Is it a prediction that our leaders will suddenly start caring about us? I'd say it's a false spark, or a self-fulfilling spark, producing the spark it was programmed to produce. All it does is let the guys doing the programming know that they have successfully programmed the "spark."

Therefore, I say it is meaningless in real terms. It's the reflection of an illusion.

Sorry to be contentious here, but I just don't buy this stuff. This is high tech prognostication, as good as Nostradamus. But the future is not fixed in stone, so all of this is meaningless.

Last edited by doodah; 09-21-2008 at 05:02 AM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote