View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 12:27 PM   #124
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

It's not quite too late - but it's perilously close. James Lovelock, the originator of the Gaia model, now says that the Earth is too damaged to be able to repair itself properly (my paraphrase).

Resources (oil, minerals, water, food) are becoming depleted and scarce. The world's population is growing at the rate of an additional city per day. All this would be worrying enough if the world's leaders were actually trying to handle these problems, but they are not: they are obsessed with perverted ideas of destiny and power and regard you and me as pawns on a giant chessboard to be sacrificed at will.

So if I were a member of a powerful, benevolent, Guardian race (and I'm sure they exist, maybe in many different forms) I'd be concerned too. I think they might intervene - but only at the eleventh hour and in limited ways. We may live to find out.

It seems certain that some people are being prepared, in some way, for something. You, reading this, are the only arbiter of whether or not this may apply to you.

Very best to all, Bill
bill i have to disagree with you about earth being beyond repair-this is the globalists trick on good hearted environmentalists. we absolutely are destroyng our environment, but if we can somehow finally get zero point energy we can reverse the damage as well as change our whole wage slave system/education etc.

the idea that the earth has to depopulate itself by cataclysmic changes is something that DOESNT need to be willed into existence. people like steven greer are working with private sector scientists to bring this about, the whole NWO has been about keeping the powerbase intact and they know the greatest danger the ET's pose is this paradigm changing technology that would put us on the path to harmony and balance.

i dont understand why you and kerry have chosen to go down the george green st clair path of total earth population destruction and that our salvation lies in these very FEW places on earth.

their are plenty of contactees (james gillilands group says NO earth changes) or people like mr greer that you could give equal exposure too who dont say "head for the hills." or marcia schafer even said their would be different realitites for different people. dan burisch even said were pretty out of the woods regarding earth changes and now just have to deal with the elites.

i know you want to take practical steps for people to be prepared for turmoil, but its one thing to prepare for winter, its another thing to act if winter is the apocalypse and tell everyone to move to hawaii or tahiti.

i think the fact that this DIDNT resonate with half the community here speaks volumes about people who dont see heading to the hills in fear to be the only solution.

i mentined this before, when ghandi saw what he did emerging in india did he say "screw this british police state! im headed for the himalayas! peace out folks!" no he stayed and changed the course of history despite the painful cost to him. shouldnt we take this more spiritual path. shouldnt we stay with our friends and loved ones to help them through these times.

if we run to the hills and abandon everyone we know are we in service to others and humanity? sounds more like service to self to me, just my opinion.

-kyle

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-26-2008 at 12:30 PM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote