View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 01:46 AM   #35
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

I have been reading through parts of the Keylontic Dictionary and I found this information to be quite interesting...

The elite "Masters of War" that have held by force positions of political, religious and economic power throughout our known history from Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt and Rome, up to the present-day covert "World Management Team," are the Illuminati hybrid "Sleeper Races."

The Illuminati hybrid Sleeper Races are the Earthly Representatives of competing Anunnaki, Necromiton and Drakonian/Reptilian Fallen Angelic legions, and they have been the motivating force behind all "human" politics since the 9,558 BC "fall" of Atlantis.

Illuminati hybrid Sleepers are but a minority within Earth populations, but they are those presently in positions of greatest power and influence behind the global political, religious and economic infrastructure.

Like Earth Human races, Illuminati Sleepers races have been subjected to literally thousands of years of false cultural and religious programming via implanted Anunnaki and Drakonian/Reptilian indoctrination.

I think that serves as a nice way of describing what is potentially really going on in this world. Also, in a way, it helps me to get a better grasp of exactly what the Illuminati and the shadow government really are.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote