View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 03:10 PM   #407
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Poor Gary Mckinnon

"I won't resort to your level of name calling"
I wasn't calling you childish and naive; I was calling your argument childish and naive. Now lets suppose for a moment that you are neither childish or naive: why would an adult make childish and naive arguments? Propaganda, maybe?

Like the Nazis said about propaganda, the more people that you are trying to appeal to the less intelligent the argument must be, i.e. the complexity of the argument is inversely proportional to the number of people you are presenting it to. The internet provides you with an opportunity to reach a lot of people, so as a propaganda merchant (possibly even an asset of the the PTB) your argument is childish, simplistic and naive in nature.

"The precedent has been set."
Where and when, what case(s)? Were these cases criminally contrived like Gary's is? Because if they were they are not setting a precedent, they are simly more examples of corruption in the legal system.

"Gary is not charged with the death penalty"
Gary is not yet in US custody and if he is ever handed over to them anything could happen. If there was no possibility of the death penalty why did the New Jersey authorities involved in the prosecution threaten him with being 'fried'? Are they children making childish threats or are they adults in a position to make their threats a reality?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-of-Lords.html
http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,...331828b,00.htm
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/itmanagement...9285950,00.htm

Do you think Nelson Mandela should still be in prison for terrorism?
"He did his time"
Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'? You wouldn't be trying to duck a question (once again) would you?

Do you think the actions of the Nazis or Communists were okay because they were legal?
"Those that stood up accepted the consequences."
Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'? You wouldn't be trying to duck a question (once again) would you? Did those who stood up accept the consequences or were they victims of the consequences i.e. victims of murder by the government?

If the US government made it illegal to even ask questions about UFOs/ETs would you stop asking because your government 'knows best'?
"No, but I would accept the consequences for doing what I thought was right."
Why would you accept the 'consequences' for doing what you thought to be right? Why should there be any consequences for you? Why wouldn't you, instead, fight those that are trying to impose consequences on you?

Fundamentally, murnut, why are you so willing to be a slave?
Why are you so unwilling to stand up to corrupt government officials, a corrupt legal system, corrupt police, etc., etc., etc.?

A jack-boot is stamping your face into the dirt and you (willingly it seems) accept it.

Last edited by TheGhost; 12-13-2008 at 03:13 PM.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote