View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #131
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
URGENT NEED OF ASSISTANCE!

ANYONE FROM THE COMMUINTY CARE TO THROW ME A LIFE-LINE. NEED ACCESS TO MY FILES AND HELP WITH FILLING IN MEMORY GAPS

INTEL BELOW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME- JAMES MICHAEL CASBOLT

ALIAS- MICHAEL PRINCE/ LONE WOLF/ WHITE TIGER

DATE OF BIRTH- 28/12/76

PLACE OF BIRTH- LONDON

RANK- COMMANDER

NAMES OF PROJECTS INVOLVED IN- MANNEQUIN/ LYCAN/ TIGRIS/ TOMMOROW PEOPLE/ M.A.P ( MEMORY ASSIMILATION PROGRAM )/ OSIRIS/ CARRIER PIGEON/ PROTEUS/GOSSAMER-LIGHT/FALLOW-RIGHT

MILITARY BASES WORKED- BROCK BARRACKS ( READING )/ AL/499 ( PEASEMORE/NEWBURY-UNDERGROUND )/ MONSOON-1 ( UNDERNEATH RAF LAKENHEATH )/ BOSCOMBE DOWN ( UNDERGROUND )/ TRAPDOOR ( BRECON
BEACONS, WALES-UNDERGROUND )/ CLC-1 ( CENTRAL LONDON COMPLEX-1, LONDON- UNDERGROUND )

PROJECT MANNEQUIN FILE NUMBER- X4566-2

NSA FILE NUMBER- CAS-997365 (UMBRA-1 )- FILES STORED AT LINVILLE VAULTS MILITARY BASE IN NORTH CAROLINA

WORKED WITH- NSA, MI6, DELTA FORCE ( 1ST SPECIAL FORCES OPERATIONAL DETACHMENT-BASED AT FORT BRAGG IN NORTH CAROLINA ) BLACK WATCH.

KNOWN LOCATIONS FILES STORED AT- FORT MEADE ( NSA HQ IN MARYLAND USA )/ ASHBURTON, DEVON/ UTAH/ LINVILLE VAULTS, NORTH CAROLINA ( my files are earmarked CLASS-8 )

FAMILY CONNECTION- FATHER- PETER CASBOLT- MI6 OPERATIVE_____ UNCLE- BRIAN CASBOLT- MI5 LOGISTICS OFFICER______ GRANDFATHER- JAMES CASBOLT- NAVY OFFICER
At 6.51pm last night I sent this message to the intelligence commuinity. The craft were sighted over us at 7.25pm the same night. Time discrepencies are now coming to light. My friend Jan Rodrigo is convinced the sightings started at 8.25pm.

Now I think about it, the first two craft appeared to be exchanging something in mid air almost over our heads on Draycott Terrace. They appeared to do this when they touched each other. If these were ordinary planes then they would have collided.

When Jan rang me again after I went home ( after the incident with the first three craft ), he told me he had seen two more tr3 type aircraft over the house at Draycott Terrace. After I spoke to him, i couldn't get a hang-up tone when I pressed the button on the phone.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote