View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:16 AM   #177
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Hi Ortho,

I don't get the energy that you do off Magamud's post. You have indeed invested a lot of energy into this subject. And my take is that Magamud saw this and was stating that if (when) the guardians of the Solar System need advice then you would be an excelent source of input from the Earth Human perspective. It is also highly pluausable that at a higher level your higher self is indeed providing this input.
Thank-you Initiate. My apologies Magamud. I have edited my post. I doubted that a 'benevolent frequency' would need anyone's advice...which may be why I responded (reacted?) as I did. I was wrong to do so...and I am very sorry. I also doubt that the guardians of the Solar System are a benevolent frequency. I could be wrong about this as well. Perhaps we are all in the best of hands...and have nothing to worry about. I haven't invested much energy at all into this subject...because there has been very little meaningful debate or dialogue...which says to me that we may be entering into an ET Theocracy in the very near future...and that I will probably be entering into a FEMA CAMP (or worse) in the very near future. Actually...we have probably been in an ET Theocracy for thousands of years...and that my reaction to the full realization of this brutal fact will probably land me in a FEMA CAMP (or worse). This tempest in a teapot is undoubtedly an exercise in futility. Resistance is futile. Abandon all hope ye who enter this Brave New Universe. Actually...entering into a Cowardly Dreamworld filled with faith, hope, and submission is a helluva lot easier.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 12:55 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote