View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: The Freemasons - "The Profane" - Manly P. Hall - Jordan Maxwell

Hi Seashore,

I really don't see the reason why this should bother you. The opinions of one man that he wrote in a book does not a hurricane make. Is he the main man of the Masons? I think not, as the main man would be far more secretive than to publish a book saying that all profanes are stupid! It's obvious that he did this to rake it in.

As for the Jordan Maxwell comment, I'm not too sure if Maxwell met Manly as it seems that they are from a different era. However, he could admire him as a writer, or she could admire him because it appears that he spilled the beans on the Freemasons (if that's what he did).

I shouldn't worry about it too much...

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This thread is an offshoot of a post on the "Nassim Haramein *new interview" thread.

The post had a comment about the attitude of the Freemasons toward people they called "the profane," as in ordinary people - not superior people - such as themselves.

This post reminded me of something that has been bothering me. I struggled through the book The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall, and I remember him talking about how clueless "the profane" are.

In Camelot's interview of Jordan Maxwell, Jordan spoke very affectionately about Manly P. Hall.

This bothers me. Does it bother anyone else?

Last edited by Steve_A; 12-17-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote