View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 03:59 AM   #83
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

What I am getting is that the original split was within ourself and somehow an imbalance came about between "to be" and "to not be" and then a fixedness and inability to blend or merge, and all dichotomies can trace their genology back to this Prime Polarity.

Don't take me literally on this as I'm just stating what I'm seeing at this point in my self-realization work, but 3 sessions from now I may find an even more basic Prime Polarity, or a twin Prime Polarity.

The furtherest back in "time" for me was several quadrillion years, no kidding, and when I went back before time I had to measure it in terms of where it was in relation to when time began for me and when I first separated from the Static. For example, an incident was dated at 45% before time.

If you can think abstractly for a moment almost all conflicts are a working out of the "to be" and "to not be" dichotomy. There are processes that help one resolve this irresolution other than "spanking the dog".

cheers!
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I have gone to various sites with an organ repair person...and I watched a huge organ be constructed. People were whispering about the erection of the organist's organ in church!

The dogs have it exactly right. They love each other while they're playing and fighting with each other. Competition is game-playing...which is an important part of life. This is what gives life much of it's meaning. We have to keep testing ourselves and each other. This defines who we are.

Tangentially...at the front of the U.S. Senate Chambers there is 'In God We Trust' (front and center) and fascist symbols (left and right). Is this representative of the hypothetical Zionist/Pleiadian/Theocratic/Sirius A and Teutonic Zionist/Aldebaran/Luciferian/Sirius B factions which battle for the heart and soul of this world? I'm thinking that both factions (if they exist) use Interdimensional Reptilians (if they exist)...and that Interdimensional Reptilians use both factions. Could all of the above be hopelessly out of control? Could this madness get everyone killed? I'm thinking that this is a very, very ancient and very, very bitter conflict...and that everyone involved has lots and lots of baggage...and that it could involve all of us. Perhaps it is just as well that we don't remember our past lives...which could go back millions or even billions of years.

Why wouldn't the proposal in the first post be workable to all sides? Is the hatred too deep? What are the real issues? I think I know some of them...but not all of them. I'm sure each side has it's legitimate grievances and aspirations...but will there be anything left when one side is finally triumphantly victorious? I'm seeing an inappropriate rebellion (Luciferian Human/Reptilian?) against an inexcusable wrong (Human/Reptilian Theocracy?)...creating millions of years of horrors and atrocities (War in Heaven and Earth?). When is enough...enough?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote