View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

If we don't learn from history...we are doomed. I prefer a proven foundation...rather than an unproven foundation. The United States of America and the U.S. Constitution...were an attempt to escape the tyranny and persecution of Royalty and Theocracy. The object was to give the power to the people. Starting from scratch...at this point...would probably result in anarchy...which would probably result in tyranny. If malevolent human and alien tyrants were removed...and constitutional governance instituted...the corrupted and fearful followers would probably become good beings in a free society.

I'm not sure that the Powers That Be in Orion and Draco (and elsewhere or elsewhen?) see it this way...but they would probably have to reluctantly, grudgingly, and possibly angrily...agree to such an arrangement...or it would be a non-starter. I don't think that these beings are necessarily evil...but I think that they have a huge amount of negative baggage. We might have to make this thing work...and in a few thousand(or million) years...they may decide to come on board as well. Just conjecture.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom liberates the divine within the human (and within the reptilian and grey?) to reach unimaginable heights. The U.S. Constitution is a NOW document. Decisions regarding current issues are based on the best available information and thinking...NOW. The Power of NOW. A Theocracy does just the opposite. Especially a corrupt Theocracy. And by my definition, at least...a Theocracy is Always Corrupt. What do you think...Lucifer? Are you the kingpin...or are you caught in the middle? What's it going to take to make this work? I want your advice...but not your orders. And I won't bow down and worship you!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-02-2010 at 01:46 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote