View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 05:26 AM   #58
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

QUOTE=orthodoxymoron

"I like the idea of recognizing the divinity within humanity in a non-arrogant sense."

Yes, that's the point. The divine is within us, and it is a matter of letting the divine within be the doer. As Jesus said, it is the father within which does the work, and my Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Meaning that Jesus was in a state of surrender to the divinity within and he was trying to help us understand that we too can surrender to the higher consciousness within and do the works that he did.

"I like the idea of exalting humanity in an unselfish manner...rather than exalting the self in a selfish manner."

I'm not so big on exalting humanity myself, rather exalting the divinity within humanity. As long as we think of ourselves as "human" then we are caught in the illusion of seperation, and we will not access the power of the infinite within. We must affirm our Oneness with the source as Jesus did, "I and my Father are one". We must affirm the "I AM" within rather than the human self or carnal mind without.

"Perhaps we have everything we need within ourselves...individually...and as a group...to save ourselves. Perhaps we do not need an external savior such as God, Jesus, Lucifer, Aliens, etc, etc."

Yes I agree with this. Jesus is a very real spiritual being who has ascended to the spiritual realm and is working very diligently to help his disciples and the people of this planet to connect to the divine within and truly follow in the footsteps that he created 2000 years ago. Jesus was a man who overcame his ego and illusions of seperation and realized the reality that all life is One and the source of life is found within.

He affirmed his Oneness with the source and was 'reborn' into this deeper reality. He walked the earth as One with his higher Self, with his I AM, which is an individualization of the infinite itSelf. It is now time for those that follow his inner teachings to do the same. For what one can do, all can do.

"God may be within you...but with all due respect...I don't think you're God(this is not directed to anyone in particular)."

The ego is not God, it is a collection of the illusions that we are separated from the infinite. However, the conscious Self is indeed an individualization of the infinite.

When we affirm that God is within rather than some being up in the sky that requires worship, we are affirming that everything we need, including God Power, Love and Wisdom is accessible within us. Jesus demonstrated what is possible when someone overcomes their illusions of separation in the hopes that more sons and daughters of the infinite would follow him and Be the Christ as he was the Christ.

However, as Jesus often said, you must be reborn in order to inherit the kingdom that is inside and here at hand Now. You must overcome your illusions that you're just some piddly human ego so that you can be reborn into the reality you are a grand spiritual being that is One with the source and all life, an individualization of the One.

The fulfillment of Jesus mission can finally come now when the spiritual people of planet earth awaken to the divinity within them and decide it is finally time to surrender the illusions of lack and suffering, the illusions of the human ego / carnal mind, on the altar of God within in order to be reborn, as Jesus was reborn, and be the Living Christ as Jesus was the Living Christ.

To anyone who reads this, imagine 10,000 Christ beings like Jesus Christ walking the planet now. Now stop imagining and make it happen! You may be one of those beings. This is what is necessary for the healing and raising up of planet earth. Are you going to be a bystander or are you going to take advantage of this cosmic opportunity and be a movie star of schoolroom earth? If this rings true with you, take up the plow and don't let go until you have made it all the way and are reborn into the reality of who you really are.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-24-2009 at 06:14 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote