View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 10:27 PM   #12
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Strange Encounters Video!

Hi MME M!
Have you put in a request for your adoption records?
In most places I think the records are open now!
I put in a request for my records and got those right away, and I put in a request for a search and reunion which I was lucky that my birth mother was looking for me too.
Well, she kept them up to date on where she was if I ever was looking.
One of my biggest regrets is not doing it sooner... my two mothers would have really got on well and I am sure become good friends.
At least they should be able to give you the records with any info recorded from your birth mother. On mine it had a lot of info... a discription of my birth mother, her situation, how many siblings she had, what they and my grand parents did for a living, what area they are from and my original name at birth.
It is your right to know these things, and although it isn't easy, even when its a good reunion... there is the identity crisis along with it, being in the middle, here and there but not anywhere, lol, if that makes sense.
I wouldn't doub't your family has some kind of occult link or psychic background. I was adopted in 1971. I have now returned to my birth families place of origin, and live here, learning about my roots. I can tell you, I have met lots of people who have seen UFO's here. Its a quiet little fishing town very out of the way and far from any big city, along the Gaspe Penninsula in Canada. The 60's, 70's and 80's seem to be the big era of UFO's in this area.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote