Thread: Channels
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:34 AM   #19
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Channels

Mystica wrote:

"You channel the GFOL? How very sad."

I never heard of the "galactic federation of light" before hearing of it on this forum. The channelings supposedly coming from that source sound ridiculous to me.

I have communicated with advanced being who say they are members of the Galactic Federation, the "of light" part I had never heard.

I have talked to different beings, some Pleidian, sometimes Arcturian. Those are the distinct ones within that "group", as they identified themselves. Their message is always consistent with oneness consciousness, although it's slightly different vibe from other higher sources of consciousness.

Everyone I've ever channeled (I'm a fully conscious channel, so maybe "communicator" is a better term) speak a version of higher truth, which is that we are the creators of our own reality and that our spiritual evolution is about returning to conscious connection with oneness, and love. Thats the ultimate message of all spiritual truths.

Any message that intervenes with our free will is not coming from an advanced consciousness. Many people who participate on this board are not yet ready to step into advanced consciousness...

It doesn't matter what "label" a message has as its origin if the CONTENT of that message leads to spiritual growth. A little spiritual maturity on this site would be refreshing.....

Just listen to the CONTENT from your HEART. Only a ego based consciousness would get hung up on semantics-the ultimate "mind trap" of the ego. Distinction from the heart is clarity-not from the head. Its very clear to see when one is communicating from the heart or the head....that can't be disguised. LISTEN more, blather less~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote