View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #32
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning Warning Danger Danger! Thread for open dissagreements..

We are all free people. Unfortunately we have many systems in place that make us forget this.

At times, some posts here, "bother" me. I personally find it disappointing to see people in fear and doubt of themselves. Nothing on this forum should effect your self esteem. If it does, perhaps online forums are not the place for you. (generally speaking to no one in particular) it is very easy to ignore posts, and posters, who do not resonate with you, if that is your choice.

Disagreements are healthy, providing those individuals involved maintain basic respect for one another. Which should be simple.. We are all here. We should share.

~Silly monkeys can't you see that Eden has enough to go around~ <<again not directed at anyone. More to myself really.

"The sharpest sword is held in the mouth of man"

We should ALL be what we say.. live our words. Be responsible with our tongues. Until we all see ourselves as equal, the same, we will continue to have this polarity between us.

Make a personal adjustment.. Love those who disagree with you. Forgive yourself for not understanding their position. trust yourself even if NO ONE agrees with you. Only you know your truth..

If you speak from the heart, someone will know it.. Someone will love it. So do it!

I love you all.. even if you don't agree with this post or think I am "w/e".. You don't get to change my love for you.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote