View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:59 PM   #5
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The State of the Planet

Great idea for this thread! Thank you.

I see the world a experiencing "Growing Pains". The hurt, but they will pass.

Each day we get a new piece of the puzzle in the "mainstream" and everyday dozens of people begin to "wake up" to their reality. I see it all as a beautiful step in a better direction for this earth.

I see TPTB trying really really hard, to finish what they started and I can feel their helpless feelings as they fail beyond their comprehension.

Perhaps not coming to"help" but I believe the "good" ET's will visit us soon on a large scale level, in order to "come out of hiding". Humans here on earth are ready, and this reunion is long over due.

Will things get worse before really getting better? probably, things usually do.. but I not feeling any fear.. I look forward to rolling with these changes, and witnessing all my brothers and sisters do the same. I look forward to the teaching/learning involved.

Personally I don't find the need to stay away from the "fear' speech as I can hold myself in a light where it doesn't harm me. The harder "They" try the bigger my smile is growing. Also, it's important to be informed.

I see love growing everywhere.. and if this is the price we have to pay to achieve peace and goodwill towards all people.. So be it.

It should be an inspiring year for many, and a confirmation for many more.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote