View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #7
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The red illumination of the night sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusaurelius13 View Post

My instincts lately tell me of many many bad things that have been brewing for a very long time, and the speed of which is only getting faster. I live in Chicago, a town I love, but recently when I was in the presence of a large group in the City, I couldn't help but feel as if I was in NAZI Berlin. Obama's home town..... I am getting out of hand...........These are nothing but feelings. I only share them to get them out me, so they can be destroyed. I hope I am wrong.
Don't worry man! It's ok to let that feelings go out and vanish. In my opinion, what you're feeling is the process of awakening itself. I can't remember who wrote this here in PA but it was more or less this way: to clean something completely, all the dirt accumulated in the bottom must rise to the surface. And I think that's what is causing your feelings. Many bad things are happening and will happen in the next days/months/years.

We are here to progress in our path learning from each other but we also are here to support and help each other with that kind of issues.
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote