View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Preparation of introduction to ET’s R U ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Don't count on it anytime soon! There's just too much involved with disclosure of any kind. History would have to be totally rewritten, military would have to fess up after all these years, government would have to come clean (which won't happen), NASA would have to fess up to all the lies, religion would have serious consequences happen.

Basically it would change the world beyond belief. It's too late for disclosure, everyone involved is in too deep and won't come clean due to the liabilities.

I think the only way for disclosure is to have ET just show up and shock everybody worldwide, which would probably be chaos.
Dantheman: this is pretty much how I feel also. There are too many powerful ego's, & oh so many covered up secrets that do they do not want uncovered, lest they loose control of the plot, & humanity. I cannot see them co-operating with anyone who wants disclosure, they have too much to loose.

I'm sure the ET's are aware of this, so my question is, why have the ET's not disclosed themselves already? Whats holding them up?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote