View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #72
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Bye Bye Whistleblowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I have heard different theories one being that we will be able to go through a dimensional doorway when things here get really crazy, but it will depend on what level of vibration you are emitting, not like a right or wrong or personal thing, but how one innately lives their life and the vibration you are.

Maybe there will be a portal to go into, has anyone else heard this theory?

I had another thought too, as our DNA is changing and more and more people are immune to diseases,etc, could it be that vaccines, flu won't have any effect on us?

I too feel fed up with the so called 'whistleblower' stuff and do not take them seriously, everyone has their own agenda, whether they are selling you an idea, vitamins, CD's, books, whatever, the only person I can trust for Truth is myself and I appreciate everyone's sharing on this as it has helped me see my thinking isn't as crazy as I thought but is in alignment with many of you here.

I am living one moment at a time....in love and peace. Because that is what I CHOOSE. I will not allow tptb or any of their minions to frighten me into living fearfully.
we can intersect all of the dimensions right here and now. I don't believe there will be any sort of instantaneous shift as though walking out of one room and into another. (not sure about those playing at 3D barnacle)

What's happened with me, is I've realized that I've been functioning in the 3rd and at least 4th dimensions for some time now, except I didn't realize that is what it was. Now after lots of study, personal processing work, and communication with Higher dimensional beings, I have expanded my functionality and perceptions in some higher dimensions. I'm much more functional in 4th now than 3rd, (and much more comfortable there too) and I've been growing into the 5th more and more.

It's still easy for me to drop out of the 5th because I still have too much 3d baggage of lower vibrational frequency to be able to maintain the frequency range of the 5th. But if I recognize that is what's happened, I can fix it and shift back up instantly.

I may have some functionality in other higher dimensions, but am not presently aware of it.

A big part of it was simply learning about it and then looking at what was happening and making the connections and then reinforcing them.

I have no doubt that many more here are having similar experiences and simply counting them as 3D occurances. 3d is a pancaked reality, which makes discernment harder.

Once you recognize what you are seeing, it becomes easier to peel them apart and study your interactions with more discernment.

I know a few people right here on avalon who are already primarily in the 5th dimension while remaining incarnated here.

We are writing the new rules of existence ourselves. Let's be nice to ourselves. Give ourselves a fun future. think of it like you are writing your own paycheck.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote