View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 10:55 AM   #27
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New HalfPastHuman report

Hmmm, the reports come directly from the linguistics and emotional shifts in the linguistics that are found in many many peer to peer communications on the web, across many countries. I don't think clif deliberately chooses for the words to be so scary, but they are a reflection of the kinds of things that are going around in group consciousness right now. (He filters out sites like Avalon) It's a good thing that what we think/talk about doesn't manifest immediately <G>.

That said, the reports do move to the extreme. (How many of us have said, "If my cat throws another hairball on my bedspread, I'm gonna kill him?" - well, it definitely says you're going to be upset with your cat, but kill them? That might be a bit extreme <G>) That said, there have been incidents (like the banda aceh earthquake and death of 300,000) that they've gotten pretty much right on.

The HPH guys (and I) would love for this all to be wrong - unfortunately I don't think they think it will be wrong -

Interesting comment in it about millions of people in the lower 48 moving up to Canada. Made me think of Sol....
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote