View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Default a little about me just thought i should share

First I think it is important to state i am not a scientist and intellectual and i hold no degrees, I am simply a man who because of events in the course of life set me upon this path. i will openly admit before the year 2000 i was not a nice person i have been in and out of trouble done many things i am not proud of. The change began with a sighting of a strange craft in the skies above Richmond Indiana on November 14Th. It was a fairly clear night when i noticed a light moving strangely in the sky i watched it for a bit doing right angle turns appearing and disappearing and then shooting away in a blink. i honestly at the time thought wow that was cool and as many do filed it away and gave it no more thought, then a few weeks later i met a man in a little diner who kept looking at me strangely so i being me walked up to find out why. the guy was tall over 6 feet Blond hair he had very deep blue eyes he looked like one of those perfect people you see in magazines. so i asked him why are you staring at me he apologised stood up and said to me as he left "awake the time is near." i thought what a nut job. and went about my life. I began to have these Odd dreams i would fall asleep, there would be this loud crack and id find myself floating above my bedroom and moving up out of the apartment of course it scared the **** out of me and when this fear would hit id wake up in my bed. after several times of this happening i considered that i might be cracking up so i talked o a doctor, who after some testing came to the conclusion it was stress and i should try relaxation exercises such as meditation, and if they continued that he would prescribe some medication.

I began researching Meditation, and kept reading about something called O.B.E (out of body experience) which in many cases people heard a distinct crack before they left there bodies so i decided if it happened again i would go with it and see what happened. a week or two later it indeed did happen again and i kept myself calm and went along for the ride i watched myself float out of my apartment and further up into the sky and into the atmosphere, then it all changed i found myself in a room sitting in a chair the room was kind of egg shaped the walls where white but not like painted white they seemed to be made of light like a neon light they seemed to have a flow of movement in them, there where these voices i didn't see anyone at all but the voices where very clear to me explaining that a important event would be happening and many people where beginning to realise it and have begun to open there minds to it, and i must choose where i would align myself. That i should follow my heart and study because there where others who have come before me that would be able to partially show the way but ultimately it was up to me to choose and decide which path to follow. Then i was sitting bolt up right in my bed, with this overwhelming desire to find the truth.
there are many other things that have happened since in the last nine years , i will try to share later
this is what i know Follow your heart and remember the choice is yours, because there are some who would like to take away your freewill.

Last edited by Tarliam; 04-05-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote