View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:16 AM   #163
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Your hostilities derive from one place and one place alone - it has many names but one name is the 'Evil Reptilian Agenda'.
You are both entitled to an opinion, but dont let this descend into a mud-fight.

The banning was an admitted error. It was done because of a hunch that was probably wrong. It was not just GaiaLove who decided but a quorum. GaiaLove just pulled the trigger. Perhaps there was manipulation in that hunch that derives from the many named source you mentioned - we don't know - maybe you do? The error was fixed. We are all sorry about the error.

I am sure that GaiaLove is not working for the evil reptilian agenda.

I am also sure that GaiaLove is entitled to his opinion of the value of your material - personally I would prefer it done with respect or without any disrespect - but there it is freewill at work - you dont always get what you want.

Yes a post of yours was modified. As a team of moderators we are trying to strike a balance that keeps the forum operating optimally. It is a guideline that is hard to enforce because there are not any stated limits. So we dont always get this right - and that particular guideline is one of the ones that is the most inconsistently moderated. We are working on this.

We do ask that you provide links to outside texts rather than copy and paste, but common sense also works.

Please dont get nasty with eachother.

With your permission I would change the title of this thread to

"Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)"

In the light and in the love of you know who.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 01-07-2010 at 03:23 AM.