View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #86
no caste

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I will try to proceed. (It's hard to get over that spirit bear.)(Let alone the puppets from the previous page.)

OK. I read something interesting about Tibetan rituals as it relates to NOT the Thule Society yokels. The most significant thing is that the kila placement continues to project its 'trajecile' energy into earth, so it seems useful for piercing underground bases.

"One of the principal methods of working with the kīla and to actualize its essence-quality is to pierce the earth with it; sheath it; or as is common with Himalayan shamanic traditions, to penetrate it vertically, point down into a basket, bowl or cache of rice (or other soft grain if the kīla is wooden). The terms employed for the deity and the tool are interchangable in Western scholarship. In the Himalayan shamanic tradition the kīla may be considered as axis mundi. Müller-Ebelling, et al. (2002) affirm that for the majority of Nepalese shaman, the kīla is cognate with the world tree, either in their visualisations or in initiatory rites or other rituals.

"The kīla affixes the elemental process of 'Space' (Sanskrit: Ākāśa) to the Earth, thereby establishing an energetic continuum. The kīla, particularly those that are wooden are for shamanic healing, harmonizing and energy work and often have two nāgas [7] (Sanskrit for snake, serpent and/or dragon, also refers to a class of supernatural entities or deities) entwined on the blade, reminiscent of the Staff of Asclepius and the Caduceus of Hermes. Kīla often also bear the ashtamangala, swastika, sauwastika and/or other Himalayan, Tantric or Hindu iconography or motifs." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phurba

There's a place I pick up coffee sometimes. It has a sign: DRINK COFFEE. Let stupid ideas come faster! I'll just keep rolling on... but if I randomly post a music video or ... what's this thread about again?...