View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #18
peterh
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: St.Clair's Blog Zone

Halo StClair

You are a insider of the banking system and so maybe the right person to explain some of the inside knowledge of the money system.
I build up a long time some understanding how the system work, or better how it work for tyranny and against the humanity. So i would like to check an maybe complete my knowledge, and more on a essentially level than on facts alone.

On the sickness diagnostic side:
The question is, how the banking system works principally, what are the cheating strategies of the bankers at the top of the power structure, how they save there one money and wealthiness if they destroy the currency, and how you expect the centers of the very top power even over the banking system.

On the therapeutic and solution side:
And how you would construct a healthy money system, how you would design the percent system in a harmonic way, and what chained of solutions and "therapy" for this cancerous situation and the systems you have in the mind (regardless now if it work with the present culture or what maybe change in 2012. Change in this situation is a long process, if we exclude now for the analysis evolutionary impulses from outside (or inside).)

Of course a very complex topic, but maybe you can give a overview. Tanks.
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote