View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #22
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Arcana - Reclaiming Your Power - my website & book for you all

Another experience I had today. I am currently at my village where I can focus much better on my dreams and astral experiences and it is so far proving productive:

At first I was at home with some members of my family and we had to defend our house from another gand that was attacking us using weapons. After this the scenery shifted and there was a very strong wind blowing. The wind kept getting stronger until the roof of the house was blown away and as I got outside I saw that the entire village had suffered the same fate. After the weather had calmed a little I saw many people trying to get away, some of them my family as well. They were all proceeding slowly but I knew there is not much time. I flew ahead and wanted to go to some other place first which is when I saw a huge wave coming my way in front of me.

I tried very hard to fly on top of it but before I could make it I was swept away. I swam for a while, got on top of the water before I nearly drowned and managed to get on the shore. It was very cold and me being wet I knew I must find some shelter very fast. This was almost the top of a nearby mountain, there were several houses there and a monastery. I cried for help and someone let me inside where I was taken care of. Later on I remember being with few other people and going to the new 'beach' nearby where the waters had calmed and there was to be a new beginning.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote