View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 12:58 AM   #16
Odiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Disclosure' is a fairy tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lipschitz View Post
Most of all- what is the prime goal of the ptb? POWER

They only stand to lose power by disclosure.

Secondly, and this point I see as simply undeniable..... When and IF there is 'disclosure' from the ptb it will be, to put it bluntly- BS

Any 'disclosure', you can bet the bank on, would be only in the interest of the gov with the goal being the same as it always has been. And that is to manipulate, and to control.

Gov 'disclosure' would seem like turning over a new leaf, a new day. But really, all it would be is the same old story at the crux- the ptb using information to get the public to believe what they want them to.

And in a situation where there would be disclosure, it would be a total CYA move for the gov. (CYA= 'Cover your ***')
I think that for this reason alone, an official disclosure would only ever be as much truth as they could afford to release, and that said truth would definitely be spun. Personally, I think our first official contact will be either/ and/or military controlled vehicles impersonating ETs ot STS entities. I do not think that beings of positive orientation are going to come down here (openly) as we as a species would look to them as our saviours.

Which leads me to the next point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Disclosure is probably the PTB telling us the truth...without telling us the truth. The PTB probably want to tell us the truth...while officially saying and admitting very little. Even if full disclosure occurred...UFO's landed on the White House lawn...met President Obama...and held a press conference...it wouldn't be long before the average Joe would be back to skirt-chasing, beer, and football. We live in a very strange world...don't we?

Namaste
Untill we lift ourselves up, en masse, spiritually, how are we supposed to inhabit the greater universe, as the light beings we truly are.

Perhaps disclosure from the top will never happen, not in the way we would wish. It's us, people who do the research, participate in forums, try to discern as best as we can, who can then put it out there to freinds, family, co-workers, etc... on that note I just did a survey for Avaaz (the humanitarian NPO) and in their survey the asked "what was the issue that needs most campaigning?" to which I replied "zero point energy /free energy"

It is us who carry the truth and will create the tipping point/ critical mass where disclosure can come about, not in a official capacity, but rather as an understood meme that cannot be denied. Time for more of us (myself included) to "come out of the closet" on what we know and feel to be true on these things, and to hell with what people think of us. The more of us speaking our truth, the less crazy it will seem.
Odiwan is offline   Reply With Quote