View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #61
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

EAGLESPIRIT
Hi Again Laurie, And once again...
Thank You for listening to Your Heart and continuing with this!

Got the urge early this morn' to share some things here!

You are here doing this for a beautiful and wondrous and loving purpose...
science and spirituality finally becoming One in the now right now!

Every One of Us has an input in this new world of Oneness unfolding. Scientist, artist, inventor, musician, butcher, baker, candlestick maker..."everyone" that opens their heart and says to their inner/higher selves and connects to higher spirit, "What can I do to help make this right, right now?!"

We are coming to a place where even the 'internet' is about to be overcome by unconditional love and insight whereas the people that are here to tear others down in little ways and big ways are about to come up against their own intent and doings as never before in time as we know of time. Each of these people that do not naturally look eye to eye to others and tear down others...or look down on others...or think ill of others...or demean others in thought or word or action for ANY reason are going to bring those exact things upon themselves in real time now and they are trying to do everything they may to halt the evolving of this 'rightside up energy' and it is so beyond 'too late'.

That 'rightside up energy' IS what the disc/orb IS...and why it has been so important that those that control the spread of vileness on earth do not want us to know how lovingly powerful each and every one of us humans are and that once we understand and begin to act on that loving power we can change everything in what would seem like an instant of time as we know it and change everything on mother earth so that all of the "vile" entities and their cohorts must leave this place and dissolve to another place if they do not decide, one by one, to BE a part of this loving change coming on stronger than ever, now!

We are going to upgrade and upshift to become what it is we really are...in what will seem like an instant to us...because it will be an instant in time as we know of time. The disc you are learning of and the people you are being drawn to like needles in a haystack HAS to happen now so that those who are willing to open their hearts and become of complete service to others unconditionally will come to a place where they will be a part of this "instant" super-intelligent, super-loving, super-knowing upgrade to what we really are....powerful loving spiritual beings, each with a unique talent/soul that will add a significant piece to the puzzle of a catapulting new and wondrous paradigm!
THIS is why what You are doing is so important and why You have come upon negative aspects of what we are...because that 'negative' HAS to be transcended and transformed and transmuted in each and every 'powerful loving' situation now and it can be overcome almost instantly but it has to occur so that we each can see what it is that we have to change and how simple and easy that change is once we step into that responsibility of unconditional love and decide to BE that love and DO what we really came here to do.

Change Everything that was ever Wrong to Right!
One by One by One, Together!

Onward and Upward!

Thank You!
Thank you for your so cute mail. Being a scientist, I have some problems to share your intense positivism, but indeed I respect it and even enjoy it. Thank you for having the strength to expose your ideas, thank you also for your private mail, I’ll look after it.
Greetings.
Laura.

THESHMED
hi there laura i would like to know if you have looked up the ogham alphabet( pronounched omm) i think you might find it interesting as when you spoke of the symbols been like runes. also have you heard of the tuatha de danann, they were an ancient magical people that came to ireland apparently from the heavens and brought a lot of mystic elements with them good luck hope you find out
theshmed

hi,
I seriously studied the Ogham alphabet, thank you. Now, for the tuatha de danann I have never heard of that, so, I’ll check on the net, to inquire a little bit about this.
Thank you indeed for your help.
Laura.

EAGLESPIRIT:

Hi Laura,

Just read this thread today and sent You a private email!

What You are doing here and at 'Comet 2012' IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

Please, please keep in touch with this story and keep the momentum going!

NOW is the time!

You WILL find the right People to make this all come to Light and help Us catapult forward as a Race of Spiritual Beings that are re-discovering and re-awakening to what We really are and what We are really capable of...
"Changing Everything to TRUTH from a Propagated Lie, Now!"

With Honor and Respect,
Thank You,
eaglespirit

Thank you indeed. I don’t know if I can do what you said, but I’m just trying to bring the truth. Still, honestly I doubt a lot because when I look at the quantity of forums I started with, and when I look now to what is left, I really don’t know. For me, there’s even something stranger than the rest. At the beginning, a lot of people were writing , but now, less and less people are coming, and, maybe, it’s because I’m starting to understand and know a little bit. When I met Arecibo, I expected a lot of reactions from so many people, but, instead it has been quite the opposite. It seems to me, maybe wrongly that when things start to be serious, people go away instead of plunging into the file, why? I don’t clearly understand???
Laura.

CHRIS1617:
Hi Laura,

I presume some of your team already know some of what I am about to post. First though, thank you for posting all the recent information you have, and especially the sample of "alien" writing/text.

The text is very fascinating. Please understand my findings are not exactly academic in this case but more speculative in nature, especially because there is not enough text from which to work out definitively much at all. That said, however, this is what I find:

The sample of writing presented shows approximately 44 consonants assuming the modifiers, of which there are approximately 13, are vowels. This highly assumptive and speculative conclusion is based on the fact that no less than 26 of these 44 consonants bear some relation to ancient Etruscan and/or Greek and these signs were consonants in those languages.

Your alien text is not, however, either of those ancient languages. The next highest frequency of occurrence of these characters is not Runes, of which there are approximately 7 similarities, but, and you're going to love this, a very ancient and unknown form of language that was found in an Egyptian tomb by Billy Meier and his alien friend Asket who led them inside the tomb past the guards while they were cloaked with invisibility. Asket took Billy to a corner and showed him some burnt old papyri. Picking up one she told him he might be interested in it. Billy looked and remarked that he couldn't read any of it. Asket then took a pencil from Billy and and transcribed the meanings of the strange alphabet into the German alphabet. Remarkably the characters roughly translated letter for letter, which is most unusual as most of our ancient languages are syllabic in nature, rather than alphabets that can be transcribed into each other.

Billy still has that burnt fragment of text and the whole passage has now been translated into English (originally German). It concerns Billy and who he is and his work, prophesied ages ago in an ancient Egypt. What will interest you is that this language has as many as 19 characters that somewhat correspond to those in the text you provided.

This Asket Egyptian text, then has the second highest correlation of characters next to ancient Etruscan/Greek.

The Plejaren, Ptaah, who is a friend of Asket's is very interested in ancient Greek and is known to have books on the subject and studies it. Why exactly we don't know.

The Plejaren, who are the ETs interacting with Billy Meier have said that our ancient languages all have some connection to their and other ET languages that initially hailed from the Vega and Syrian systems; and they also have input "intuitions" into peoples minds to assist in the creation of some of our languages, but much of the characters have just remained and been handed down, sometimes in compromised form.

I have the books that contain reproductions of the seared scroll and transcriptions, and know the name of the man who helped transcribe these into German and English. It took someone who knows a number of ancient languages and European languages.

I suggest you try to contact him and see if he can help you. If you send me an email I will reply giving you his name. I believe he is in Europe, and he is European. I don't want to put his name on an open forum like this just in case "someone" might want to get to him first making it difficult for you, shall we say. Of course, people who really want to can probably access our emails anyway, but why make it any easier for them?

Approximate language content similarities of laura's alien text:

Ancient Etruscan/Greek............ 26 characters
Asket's ancient Egyptian scroll...19 "
Linear A and B .........................8 "
Runes.....................................7 "
Albanian..................................3 "
Celt Iberian...............................2 "

Another speculative guess of mine is that the downward pointing arrow in the text represents either a sentence ending (a period in English) or a question or exclamation mark. The curved variation being another one of these three.

One fascinating feature and difference of your alien text from all of the above languages is that none of the above have modifiers, the super script characters/signs above, below, and beside the characters that your text has.

I would speculate that the alien culture bearing this language might have interacted with our earth culture somewhere around the time of a very ancient Egypt (I could not speculate on when, as it could be even up to tens of thousands of years ago) and the time of the Etruscans and very early Greeks. Somewhere in that time frame would be my initial guess based purely on what you have shown to date.

BTW you should go back and check out the wingmakers again. The passages in the Neruda Interviews 3 and 4 covering quantum and sub quantum physics and the energy field beneath them may be useful as you continue your investigation into this energy object. There's not a lot of scientific detail there but I think you will find it very interesting in terms of your investigation. If you wish, and if I have time, I could post the appropriate sections here for you.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Well, I’m impressed by your professionalism and your gentleness. You analysis on this text is very interesting, as I said above, I’m surprised that so few people got interested in this text. I’ll pass your analysis over to Arecibo, to see his reactions, even if, unfortunately, I know that he is far from being a pro about this language. I wish we could be in contact with Charly. I’ll be delighted, if you have the time, to receive the texts you were talking about. I don’t want to bother you. Only if you have the time. I have to inquire about this man Billy Meier. I had never heard this name before, so, I’ll inquire and see what I can find on the web. I stay in contact with Arecibo, but, it’s hard with him to have a permanent contact because sometimes he disappears for days. Then suddenly he comes back. If I can get some more information, I’ll give you anything I have.
Thank you indeed.
Laura.

Now to finish to everybody, I’d like your help with this strange manifestation that I can witness here on the last 3 or 4 forums that are left. Why is everybody flying away from this thread since I started to find some really interesting elements. I can understand that you doubt, but, you could discuss or ask more questions to Arecibo. I feel most of you are like “afraid” to go any further when you meet someone like Arecibo who could maybe tell us some interesting stuff. You have completely the right to fly away, and maybe it’s perfectly clear, because you know why you go away, but, please as help could you tell me why? What do you know that I don’t, which pushes you to ignore this thread? It’s aggressive, I just don’t want to be a victim, I need to understand what pushes you to behave in a way that looks incoherent to me. It looks incoherent to me, because I must miss things that you have. Please let me know.
Thank you.
Greetings, all the best.
Laura.
laurawalker72 is offline   Reply With Quote