View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #54
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

Laura,
There are other strange things in Tibet. Somehow the monks over there possess the knowledge of Acoustic Levitation. That knowledge had to either come from Extra Terrestrials directly or as tradition (history) has it, the knowledge came from Atlanteans that migrated to Tibet when Atlantis got a little wet :-). These Monks can levitate stones that are 4 tons each and levitate them to a ledge 80 feet high where they were building a wall on the edge of cliff. Your disk seems to be a very different technology than the Dropa stones. I think your only similarities are the fact that the stones and your disk are round and have grooves. The dropa stones have many grooves like a vinyl album and of course those grooves contain information, history. The Dropa Stones seem to be more like the cups and saucers than like your disk.

Your disk is obviously a part or piece of a technology which possesses uses far beyond mere story telling. It seems that your object comes to life at certain times and discharges zero point energy. This energy seems to be pure sort of like using pyramids to eliminate any distortions in the energy being entrained by the pyramid. Your disk seems to have healed or given this stranger/man special abilities and the enrgy he got from it felt like heaven or something on a much higher emotional sate than he had experienced during his 3rd density incarnation. It probably reminded him of how he is truly supposed to feel.

My personal feeling is that you really need to get either psychics or true energy users/ mediums involved in your search. Unfortunately, if you can't get ahold of the original photos or the object, then this route won't do you much good. I would also understand if your colleagues didn't want to take that approach as Science and psychics/metaphysical types clash the same way Christians and New Agers clash.. Sometimes our concrete ways of approach have to give way to murky waters. Sure the water may be murky and zero visibility, but you squish your toes through the mud and find a stick.

What seems strange to me and to you is that you mention this was widely distibuted on the net before.. I have heard nothing about it ever until now.

Have you done a search for the FOX News video of the Crop Circle where they found 3 disks within the crop circle? I found it once and after doing another search for it, I couldn't find it anymore. There were three disks or plates about he size of a dinner plate. One was Gold, One was silver, and one was brass. All three appeared as though they were made in a mould. The edges seemed jagged from being poured into a crude mold. On the plates was a figure of the actual crop circle and the figure was raised, thus the reasoning for the moulds. There were three out of about 5 or 6 solid circles in the crop circle and 3 of the dots or circles had a half circle around them. They wre the only 3 half circles in the entire formation. A woman with a metal detector started getting readings at those half circle spots. They dug down and found the plates. All three had the crop circle moulded into them. The strange thing is that I have never heard anything else about the plates and can't even seem to find the video anymore. I will go do another search for it and see if I can find it again. This story sounds more it has more in common with your item than the dropa stones.

Laura, I found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxY98buBw2o

Good Luck,
Mach66

Hi,
You are really a pro, I like that. Some of your explanations are a little bit over my knowledge (I’m still learning on the net), but everything you say seems quite pro and logical. a few days ago, a guy contacted me. He says that he was part of the team who found this disk. I’m writing down a sum up of our conversations and I’ll post it soon. Which is very interesting is that he spoke a lot about this crop circle in Germany. He gave a lot of explanations about this crop circle. You’ll see that very soon. He said that when he was doing his research about those disks, he called the local council where it happened and they denied to have ever heard about this. It wasn’t even question to know if it was true, but just to accept this existence of the story and they just answered that they never heard of this before. Now, I wasn’t there, but what I can tell you is that I did some research about the place where it happened and it’s completely impossible that a story like this one, true or not, is not known by everybody in the town considering that they had articles and the TV talking about this. Knowing the psychology of a population of a little town like this, it’s a very big lie to deny knowing the story. If they had said, “yes, we heard about it, but it’s just a scam”, that would have been different. Once more, I’m discovering all this. I’m still lost in many stories that are too difficult for me, because I don’t yet know enough, but too many efforts are done to hide stories which should be only jokes. If the efforts are proportional to the importance of what is hidden, then, it must be bloody big! In our world, no one is wasting money for nothing and to hide means a lot of efforts and a lot of money. Why? I can tell you that I won’t give up a story like this before I have understood everything. I’m not only talking about the disk but about this conspiracy, and I think that the world is not too big.
I’m happy to see that some people like you and some others are pro enough to find information with their brains before I find them from some contacts. As I’m getting more information now, I hope that you’ll stay with me on this thread, and that you’ll help me to analyse what I’m getting now and I hope later on. You have now more pictures, hoping that this will help you to analyse more and soon I’ll post the best sum up I can from this ex-member of the team who found the disk.
Thank you for your professionalism and your kindness.
Laura.

From SONARC
Hello Laura,

I have just read through this thread with great interest. Sceptical as I am, I'm still overthinking a lot of things what you said, but I just want to thank you for sharing this with us.
Yet I know ányone who would hear about a mysterious light in the middle of a room, would feel a bit of the same scepticism. So I also want to tell you (and your colleagues) how much I respect you for pursuing your goal.
I'll probably be thinking more about this over the next few days and I'll certainly tell you anything I can come up with which might help you.

In your first post you speak about the corospondence of dates. Maybe tinkernel on this forum, can tell you something interesting about that. She knows a great deal about numerology and related subjects.

Thanks again for keeping us posted.

Hello,
I’ll have a look in our files about the dates we have and I’ll come back to this later on.
About the scepticism, I do understand as it is also my strength and my weakness. Now I have some contacts with someone who claims to have been part of this team. This guy seems to be very sincere and honest, he seems very upset and down to me, but in a way that brings some trust. At the same time, I doubt, because this guy is very careful. In the story, it’s logical, but this doesn’t always allow me to check what he says. See? You aren’t the only one to doubt. We all have to balance these doubts. They are sticks to help us climb the mountain, but they could also be fences to prevent us from reaching the top of the mountain.

greetings to everybody and once more, thanks.
Laura.
laurawalker72 is offline   Reply With Quote