Thread: i'm dying
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #46
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: i'm dying

Hi Chris!

Chinese medicine really works, as Shellie says. You might want to try Pranic healing as well as an alternative cure. I believe Master Stephen Co has an office in Dallas, Texas (don’t know how far is that from Austin). But you can give them a call. The numbers are in this website: www.pranichealing.com. They also have free healing clinics around that area too.

I have already sent your name to the Advanced Pranic Healers team in that website. They will be praying for your speedy recovery for 3 weeks. If you’d like to know more about this kind of alternative healing, the videos on the website above and the testimonials of numerous people who got well from it are in it.

Likewise, I am sending you some white healing light and praying for your immediate cure. But I think the most important thing I can add here, aside from the many good intentions and warm, healing energies sent your way already, is some sound advice.

Chris, all of us have our internal healing capabilities. We were born with it and we can make use of it. The first thing you have to do is to stop for a few minutes, lie still and REALLY THINK ABOUT what is happening to you. Most of the time, our state of mind is the one that generate the negative energies which affect our bodily systems. Take some time to reflect on that.

Once you have quieted your mind and analyzed your problem, THINK POSITIVELY and CONCRETELY about curing yourself of this disease. In fact, start thinking and believing that YOU ARE CURED ALREADY! A positive thought is ten times more powerful than a negative thought. It helps also on facilitating your cure using the traditional medicine that has been prescribed by the medical, scientific world.

Thirdly, always think that a higher, benevolent power is constantly watching over you and taking care of you. May the angels and other higher beings watch over you and help in your cure!
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote