View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 03:30 AM   #28
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifters

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Doom, / mood.... so, you are using Alan Watts logo as your avatar...

Does Alan not believe in any ET's at all?
Whatt , it's just .... us humans ? !?!

How does he explain our recent near exponential technological leaps without any benefit of reverse engineering, just to grossly simplify the argument.

Anyway, what lucrative book deals did the poor guy miss out on , and besides, what would he spend it on? Another shack behind his shack?

I know ol Watty was not asked back to Redice Creations, but I hardly think there was a mega / multi blockbuster deal kiboshed because he would not tow the reptilian line .
If Alan Watt does not believe in aliens, and you believe in Alan Watt, watt are you doing here?

Actually, I admire the roll-call of NWO facts he has at his command, it's a very good overview of the human aspect of the power structure.
But it aint enough.
Yes I use Alan's logo as my avatar, great isn't it . Of course Alan has mentioned that he there is obviously life elsewhere than earth, that doesn't mean aliens are here or involved in any way with life on earth.

All of this stuff is culture creation, heavily pushed by the mainstream media. In art, movies, fictions of all kinds, etc.

And by the why, it is not that I "believe in Alan's work", it is that Alan has pointed me onto research that I have done for myself that goes beyond the typical conspiracy stuff, the patriot movement, the ufo alien agenda, etc. and shows that all of those movements have been set up, culture creations used to control population.

They know there are portions of people that are going to rebel and they have set up many leaders and cultures for the people to group those people into.

They mix fact with fiction to the point people can't tell the difference.

Broadly put, the UFO movement is heavily funded by the rockafellar foundation, and if you look into all of this stuff, it all has origins that are set up from the top down, by such organizations, as well as the CIA/Mi5/Mi6.

This stuff all goes back to Crowley, and Blavatsky...

Anyways, Alan's altercation with Red Ice should be fairly exopsed by now.
Alan's side of the story, is basically that Red Ice, Michael Tsarion, David Icke, and Chris Everard all know each other and work together. He was offered a book deal and some DVD deals by some of the same people that carry David's work etc. But they told him he had to go along with the alien and reptilian agenda. He told them "No, I know you work for Mi5 and worship your hero Crowley". Or something to that sort. Since then he mentions he has been shunned by Red Ice radio, and received threatening emails.

He also mentions that some of his friends tested David quite a few years back one time when he was in Toronto I believe. They practiced all the masonic handshakes etc. from a book before hand and when they went to meet Dave after some lecture or something they gave him all the masonic handshakes and symbols and what not and he knew them all and returned them all.

Who's side of the story you want to go is up to you, it matters not really.
The truth is in the evidence I say. And I'm not hear to "debunk UFO's and cosnpiracies", but we have to work together to sort out fact and fiction. I'm not saying I'm right, and there's no possibility that I'm wrong. But we have to base truth on evidence not possibility. That's "possibility think", a general condition of the new age, if you think anything is possible, you can be made to believe anything.

You asked why I'm here if I don't believe in UFOs. Well, first of all, I have believed in them basically my whole life since I was very young, and in the last few years only have I come to change my mind.

I've been researching the alien agenda my entire life even to the point that when I was a kid I went through a short phase of being afraid to sleep at night because of fear of abduction. I also even wrote a letter back some 15 years ago to the Arch Bishop (we had to write a letter to him for the christian confirmation sacrament - my parent's made me since they were christian and I went to a catholic school, but I never really was christian and am not anymore, I'm not anything anymore, not atheist, not anything, though I do believe in spirit... but anyways this just all goes into another subject and we don't need to get off track at this moment). And at the confirmation mass, the archbiship singled me out in front of the entire congregation, saying "this one boy wrote to me somethnig quite rare, I've had many letters of children who want to be astronauts, but this one wants to be a UFOlogist". Everyone at the church in the congregation laughed at me. So anyways, my point is that I think at least I am qualified to have an opinion on the subject.

But now that I've studied the new age and culture creation and relized that this stuff was set up for us to believe to distort reality, I've become much more skeptical. I've done much research since that disproves alot of the previous information I had. You have to keep an "open mind", but not too open, it has to be on guard.

And I'm always open to any evidence, I want to get all sides of the story. I believe there may be UFO's but just not alien's driving those UFOs, and that they are not reverse engineered from crashed alien aircraft, but simply built by us. Secret advanced technology has always been kept hidden from the public throughout all ages. There is no need for "aliens" to explain the technology we are seeing. As well, you can read all of this stuff in many works of the elites, for example, you get hints at such in a book by Zbignew Brezisnki, when talks about the 'Technotronic Era' in Between Two Ages. He talks here bout technology far in advance of what was and is known that will be used on populations in the future.

BTW, My username Doom, is just my nickname in real life. As a kid I was called "Dune Bugy" because I was so fast, which then was often miss pronounced as "Doom Bugy", which later evolved into just "Doom" for short.

Last edited by Doom; 10-23-2008 at 04:06 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote