View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifters

David's book, "children of the matrix" was one of the first "fringe" books I had read, and I admit I thought he was nuts for a while

it wasn't until Alex Collier's interview in which he also discussed the reptilians that I actually gave that theory a chance, and investigated further

since then I have noticed that he has refined his theory a little to be more of a trans-dimensional ceremonial invited possession instead of a bunch of reptilian aliens running around wearing human disguises that occasionally "fail" especially the eyes

I have come to accept this as a possibility since then, I dont really "know" of course but if there are alien influences running things behind the scenes at the top of the pyramid of the elite, then this is a viable explanation

The Terra papers, Sitchen's annanuki, and Icke's interview with Credo Mutwa further solidified this theory for me

my only issue I have ever had with this theory is this:

if these reptilian aliens are far more technologically advanced than us...why haven't they had super advanced technologies dedicated to controlling us working for them from day one instead of just keeping pace with our own rate of technological advancement

there may be a logical reason for this, but I haven't heard it from the Icke books I have read

I'm sorry dragondweller I don't have the answers to your questions concerning your explorations to your past lives or the white dragon

but I do think that there are good reptilians as well as bad ones, just like any other species

I also recognize the possibility that none of this is true, to keep my mind open to other possibilities

peace

Last edited by Heretic; 10-21-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote