View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 03:37 PM   #976
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

tone3jaguar- "Or they are being used to regulate the frequencies of consciousness that the sun emanates as it converts the energy from galactic center into a form usable by the Earth"

^^Yes, I've been feeling this for some time now. Thru all my personal research and speaking to people from around the globe, I've heard various theories about this new change in humanity. This is by far the most logical, and manifesting hypothesis yet. I'm seeing signs everywhere, Haarp trying to block out the sun, translations of Egyptian arts concerning the sun and the return of the sun god, interesting details on how the sun is being manipulated to raditate new info to be absorbed into the skin to activate locked DNA strands, melanin shots on the raise, high death rates of melanin skin people, and the most prevalent is in the denail of some people who rather try to force extreme Sci-fy paradigms...even when there's no evidence of any sought supporting their claims. Soon enough we'll all see how exactly this plays out.
In the end, I wish everyone well...

Peace

Last edited by Peace of mind; 01-26-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote