View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 02:27 AM   #18
Slerbo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mars space lab is real...proof !!!!!

Didn't see anything much sorry. Jesus is probably not in the cloud. He is dead. Somewhere there is the 'Jesus' conciousness, maybe outside our experience or maybe in human or other material form. How would I know? I'm guessing... but hiding his old form's face in a fuzzy blob in the sky seems pointless and pretty stupid for such an enlightened, intelligent consciousness as he appeared to be (from the little we really know..).

We need to keep the pressure up about hidden Mars missions though, good thought.

I haven't seen this anomaly pointed out yet: for more of Mars, try:
http://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/images...6_1370_cut.jpg

Download that (9mB aprox) HiRise 'mars dunes' image (c. NASA/Arizona uni... leaving some crumbs for us), and zoom into the 'rocky' strips amongst the dunes... look for partial 'grids'. On one of these strips, you might see something like building foundations. There is something like a maze formation inside 'walls', like a courtyard.

Alot of rectangular and very square blocks to be created randomly by wind and water, but I could be very wrong there. Maybe there's something underneath these grid forms, or maybe it's what's left of some old structures. I have no answers, but this must amount to something other than random martian desert scatterings. Andrew Basiago or David Wilcock or Richard Hoagland looked closely at these yet?

These are the little clues we are left by NASA et al - if only someone with some proper balls in NASA or a partnered organisation would speak up on what the planet is really like for a flipping change!

Last edited by Slerbo; 01-23-2010 at 02:31 AM.
Slerbo is offline   Reply With Quote