View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 03:33 AM   #505
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I think that it is going to happen, no way I am pegging a date on it. Like I said earlier in this thread, I think it will happen sometime after the end of the 6th day in the Galactic Underworld of the Mayan Long Count Calendar. That would be sometime after Mid November 2009.

Why is it called the Galactic Underworld? Well I will give you a hint. The last underworld that ended in 1999 was called the National Underworld. That one was about 400 years long and had to do with the evolution of the consciousness of Nations. The one we are in now is supposed to be about the evolution of the conciousness of the Galactic societies rather than the National Societies.

We are just about through with the transitional time period where the nationalistic consciousness will morph into the galactic consciousness. This underworld we are in now only lasts for 12 years and we are nearing the end of it. The next one after this that only takes 260 days and ends on the 2012 date is called the Universal Underworld. My guess is that during that time our consciousness will morph into an understanding of multiple universes.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote