View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #449
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
No, I'm saying that none of the otherworldly Beings that are working within the will of God are interfering directly here, within the atmosphere, in the 3rd, 4th or 5th.
The interdimensional laws of non-interference from higher dimensions exists so that we can be allowed to live out the karma that we chose to come here to learn from. However, as we approach the ascension to the 4th dimension, peoples karmic cycles are being stripped away in preparation for it. The law is in place so that karma works, if karma is no longer necessary then the law no longer applies. This is why they are probably going to show up. It will no longer be interference.

Quote:
My understanding is, it is much harder to physically go up than it is to go down. Astral beings are generally trapped in the Astral, they can't travel upwards in dimensions.

5th and 6th beings can, with the right technology OR spiritual advancement, come down to lower dimensions.
I have been under the impression that all dimensions have an astral mirror world associated with them. Our astral is the third dimensional astral world. Then when you get to the 4th dimension there is also a much less veiled astral world connected to it. Why would a 4th dimensional being not be able to move back and forth from our current vibration in the 3rd dimension to the 4th and then back to the 3rd at will?

Are you saying that you think that the ET's are 3d astral beings? The only 3d astral beings that I know of are the souls of the dead and also thought form entities. It is my opinion that the ET's parked around the Earth right now are 4th dimensional material beings. They have technology that enables them to use the 3rd dimensional astral world as a medium for transit. I could be wrong, but that is the way that I currently understand it.

If the beings parked around the Earth where up to no good then they would have already acted. I am going to choose to live in the peaceful universe, which universe are you going to choose?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote