View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #433
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
One thing we can be sure the Visitors were watching was the moon mission that finished weekend before last. No doubt from a Visitors’ point of view, that was a type of test case in human-alien relations. I’m sure all the fifty-plus alien races were observing how we all responded to the moon mission.

In the week since then, I’ve had unexpected good fortune suddenly manifesting itself in my relationships and my work. I won’t really be surprised if something similar happens soon in my health and my finances. I also believe I’ve been aware – and have confirmed by dowsing -- that the inhabitants of that Visitor colony on the moon have been sending me positive energy that caused the above results in my life. I wonder if maybe everybody else who sent consciousness of positive manifestation and protection to the moon colony has been experiencing something similar? I’m sure that the Visitors at that colony have much more strongly developed manifestation powers than we do. So if they simply return our favour by visualising positive manifestation or sending healing for us, the effects on our lives are inevitably quite significant.

In fact, maybe alien-human relations have been changed significantly just by the fact that some humans, including some of the people on this Forum, behaved as intelligently and passionately as they did. I believe we forget that we do all make a difference.

Have you ever listened to Gregg Braden ? He has a book out called Spontaneous Healing of Belief. You can find an audio of it in You Tube and its absolutely beautiful. Yes, you will heal yourself and it will be your own doings. I know its true You will see that its all up to you
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote