View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 08:26 AM   #276
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Now that is what I call putting a few logs on the fire.

JACK,
Thank-you for the compliment. I was floored by your statement. I can't repeat it. I can only hope what I wrote, made sense. If it did, then I'm good.

Stargazer, Initiate, Brook, T3J, my Oxymoronic friend, and everyone else who has contributed in this thread,
Thank-you as well for putting your logs on the fire. A special thank-you for Tone3Jaguar for starting it to begin with.

For those concerned, I haven't been stuck in my chair. Work is being done and I welcome everyone to do what they can with what gifts and talents you bring to this fire. On this fine evening, I did go to the plate. We will see how that manifests. It is also a work in progress and I feel more and more confident that WE CAN DO THIS!

Just know that you also can honor yourselves by being a part of what our potentials can reveal and great works can happen. It is about how you choose and how you then act with that choice. It will be how we finish. It is not about all the stuff in between. When your at the plate and the pitch comes in, it will be your ability as to your focus as to how you want to finish.

God Bless All

In humble service,

Lionhawk
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote