View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #7
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern Ireland.........Greetings and Salutations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvert3D View Post

Lock'n'load, nice one, good to know you exist in our own wee island, lol, as far as feelin' exciled goes, don't........ there are plenty of us up here in the Wee North that are well aware if whats going on. I meet people up here all the time now who are talkin' about events connected to our certain, preferred subject matter!!!! :-) Infact, there was an artical in our local paper recently concerning NWO/ET's/UFO's!! The Celts are risin'.........a sleeping giant we are!!
We are indeed mate, finest warrior spirit is shared amongst the Celts and the Native Americans. I'm glad to be a part of this country right now, im movin to Galway City soon to study and i know plenty down there with this stuff on their minds! Its where i feel i gotta be right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvert3D View Post
In all honesty guys, the rain this summer has been immense. I reckon there has been approx. 10-14 days in 2 months that it hasn't rained. And this ain't no ordinary rain, this s*** is like.......tropical.....heavy......rain!! Belfast had its worst floods in maybe 100yrs. Its things like the extreme weather that are starting to help people cop on theres some weird stuff going on!!

Hows it been in your neck of the woods Lock, weather wise?? Where abouts are you in the West of Ireland?? Have you noticed anything down there Falcon?

Its been absolutely mental. My dad told me the other day that in all his life of living on the farm he's never seen anything like the weather were having. He couldnt remember it ever being so wet.

And even in my short years here ive noticed a massive change, in the past ten years our climate has changed dramatically.

And this whole global warming thing feels like a bit of a scam, i just dont buy that we should be exclusivly getting the blame for it.
All the same, interestin times! I picked a savage time to float down to this rock.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:22 PM.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote